Journey to the Core: an Intro to Alchemy Spinning with Raquel Santiago at Inner Path, Nevada City, CA
Starting on March 17 2018 to June 16 2018, 1-3:30pm
Journey to the Core is a series of 8 bi-weekly workshops of 2 ½ hours each that will enable you to build and establish a nourishing and transformative Alchemy Spinning practice.
This workshop series will take us along a spiral journey towards the core of our being, where we will discover and unleash our own power to heal ourselves, our relationships, and the world.
What you will learn
- Develop a whirling super mindfulness practice
- Expand your consciousness, and reach a higher potential.
- Learn how to root yourself in the Earth
- Learn how to make energy flow along your spine.
- Balance your brain hemispheres.
- Activate your vertical axis –which connects Heaven and Earth along our spine.
- Activate your horizontal axis –which crosses our heart and projects our being into the world
- Connect your inner spirals with the larger spiral movements of our planet, our solar system, our galaxy, and beyond.
- Unleash our own power to heal yourself, your relationships, and the world.
What to expect
The Alchemy Spinning™ practice is open to people of all ages, levels, and physical conditions.
Workshops in this series are 2 ½ hours each, and typically start off with nurturing, meditative, somatic practices that will prepare our bodies, minds and spirits for whirling. Once we are ready, we will create a safe, open space to share in the transformative experience of whirling. At the end of each session we will open a space for group integration and sharing.
Saturdays from 1-3:30pm
Inner Path, 200 Commercial St, Nevada City, CA
Per workshop: $25 in advance. $30 at the door.
All 8 workshops: $168.
If we don’t get enough sign ups (minimum 5 students) we will cancel it.
Sign up here